General InformationWhen a Man Rides Alone is a motion picture produced in the year 1919 as a USA production. The Film was directed by Henry King, with William Russell, Carl Stockdale, Lule Warrenton, Olga Grey, J. Gordon Russell, in the leading parts. We have currently no synopsis of this picture on file; There are no reviews of When a Man Rides Alone available.
Bibliography - Exhibitor's Trade Review, 4 January 1919, pg 429.
- The Motion Picture News, 4 January 1919, pg 143.
- The Motion Picture News, 11 January 1919, pg 299.
- The Moving Picture World, 17 August 1918, pg 1042, 1120-21.
- The Moving Picture World, 18 January 1919,, pp 390-91.
- Variety, 24 January 1919, P. 47.
- Wid's Film Daily, 29 December 1918,, pp 19-20.