Motion Picture Magazine publiziert in der Ausgabe September 1914 die Story des Films mit Photos, auf keinem der Bilder ist aber Rex Ingram zu erkennen. Der Film gilt als verschollen.
A strange coincidence: James Young was also the name of the goldsmith who sculpted a silver tea-service for the real David Garrick in 1774/75, now in the collections of the Victoria and Albert Museum.
General InformationDavid Garrick is a motion picture produced in the year 1914 as a USA production. The Film was directed by James Young, with James Young, Clara Kimball Young, Edward Kimball, Albert Roccardi, Kate Price, in the leading parts. We have currently no synopsis of this picture on file; There are no reviews of David Garrick available.
Bibliography - The New York Dramatic Mirror, August 12, 1914
- The New York Dramatic Mirror, August 26, 1914
- The Moving Picture World, January-March 1914, pg 604 [synopsis]
- The Moving Picture World, August 29, 1914, p 1241
- Manitoba Free Press, Winnipeg, August 30, 1915
- Motion Picture Magazine 1914, September (story)
- Paolo Cherchi Usai, Vitagraph Co. of America, Pordenone 1987, pg 565
- The Short Films of Clara Kimball Young, 1914-1915, www.stanford.edu