General InformationThe Man Who Took a Chance is a motion picture produced in the year 1917 as a USA production. The Film was directed by William Worthington, with Franklyn Farnum, Agnes Vernon, Lloyd Whitlock, Countess du Cello, Mark Fenton, in the leading parts. We have currently no synopsis of this picture on file; There are no reviews of The Man Who Took a Chance available.
Literatur Hinweise - Exhibitor's Trade Review, 10 February 1917, pg 715.
- Motography, July 28, 1917, pg 230.
- Motography, November 3, 1917, pg 907
- The Motion Picture News, 3 March 1917, pg 1423.
- The Moving Picture World, 17 February 1917, pg 1242.
- The Moving Picture World, 4 January 1919, pg 155.
- The New York Dramatic Mirror, 10 February 1917, pg 26.
- Wid's Film Daily, 8 February 1917, pg 90.
Hinweise auf Datenbanken
American Film Institute Nr. 15714
American Silent Feature Film Database Nr. 7334
IMDb - International Movie Data Base Nr. tt0008257
KinoTV Database Nr. 78536